Wednesday, November 30, 2011

October 24 - 28

Monday .-
How much difference are you friends?
Jesus and I
my boyfriend is a man I woman, I am black and he is light brown, the eye is large and I medium, he is serious and I simpatica
Tuesday .-
the practice of reading the book.
My family consists of:
My parents
My brothers
and I
are five members in my family but in my house with my parents live alone because my brothers and they were married. and have their families.
Wednesday .-
  read page 38 of the book

Thursday:
 They are the Douglas family. Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones was born on day.He himself is an actor and she is a actress.they are married and have two childrend togather. He has a son, but with another woman named Diandra Douglas, a producer. They are divorced. Kirk Douglas and Diana Hill, are the parents of Michael Douglas. They are divorced. She is an actress and he is an actor. Michael has a brother named Joel. His father remarried Anne Douglas and together they had two sons named Peter and Eric.

No comments:

Post a Comment